Whatever the size of your business, at some point you are likely to require help to resolve a commercial dispute. Whether you are bringing or defending a claim, a potential claim or just need advice on your position, we have a team of experienced Litigators who can provide advice and assistance. Our commercial litigation team will be happy to represent you and to try and get the best possible outcome on your behalf.
There are a variety of ways to pay our costs. If we carry out work on an hourly basis, we will provide estimates of costs and will set limits on the work we do. We will investigate whether insurance funding is available for your case, and in some situations will consider whether we can enter into a Conditional Fee Agreement (No win No fee) in order to act on your behalf.
In low value matters we will often carry out work on a fixed fee basis, agreed with you beforehand, to limit your exposure to costs. We will also advise on the likelihood of recovering any costs from another party involved.
We can provide help on the following types of problem:
- Partnership/Company/Director disputes.
- Disputes regarding quality issues arising out of the sale of goods and supply of
- Interpretation of contracts and contractual terms.
- The recovery of unpaid monies and invoices/defending such claims.
- Commercial property disputes.
- Professional negligence claims.