As a business owner, you’re responsible for a whole host of things including your employees, your accounts and your legal obligations – there’s a lot riding on your shoulders. Yet, owning your own business can also be incredibly rewarding, especially when you see results such as increasing yearly profits. Inevitably, there will be occasions where you need professional legal advice on matters of company or commercial law, that’s where Foys can help.
Regardless of your business venture, having an exceptional lawyer who knows the ins and outs of company and commercial law is key to ensuring your success. It’s important that your business is properly safeguarded and structured in order for it to reach its maximum potential.
At Foys, our commercial team can help your business grow and develop; giving you the support you need to take your business further. We can also work with you to help your business change and adapt, allowing you to meet the opportunities presented in a competitive business environment and to roll with the punches if things sometimes don’t go your way.
Why is Foys the best fit for your business?
We have experience in dealing with a wide range of companies, from brand new start-ups to multinational organisations. We provide a personal, efficient and cost-effective service to our business clients, with an initial consultation free of charge. Our services are flexible and tailored to what you’re specifically looking for, as we recognise that every business is unique and has a different set of needs and requirements. Ultimately, we aim to equip you with reliable and useful company and commercial law advice that can support you throughout your life as a business owner.
The company and commercial matters we cover include:
- Incorporations and start-ups – working with you to set up your new business, whether as a company, partnership or joint venture.
- Commercial contracts – advising on all types of standard terms, commercial contracts and agreements including manufacturing, supply, distribution, licensing and franchising.
- Acquisitions and disposals – advising on disposals, acquisitions, assets and share transactions, as well as advising on personal guarantees and other security for loans.
- Shareholder and partnership arrangements – advising on and drafting shareholder and partnership agreements.
- Company re-organisations – helping you to restructure your company to avoid bankruptcy.
- Transferring sole trader/partnership businesses into a limited company.
What’s your next step?
Whether you’re running a start-up or a well-established company, Foys Solicitors can give you the specific legal support you need to keep your business running smoothly. We can advise you on business legal matters and give you a more concrete understanding of how company and commercial law affects you and your business.
We offer a free initial consultation, which allows us to get to know your business better so that we can create bespoke guidance that contributes to your business plan. Our commercial lawyers will be happy to meet you at any of our office locations, at your convenience.