Rent recovery outlook for commercial and residential landlords

With restrictions on landlords wishing to pursue legal action against tenants now lifted, what options exist to pursue a case and how might the energy crisis place more pressure on Landlords?

Read More

Forced marriages in the UK 2022

Forced Marriages in the UK

This article looks at the issue of forced marriages in the UK and the new Bill aimed at preventing this, currently passing through parliament.

Read More

Highway code changes in 2022 – think about a dash cam

Recent changes to the highway code may mean that now is a good time to get a dash cam installed for additional protection against motoring accidents and scams.

Read More

Family law concept image

Family law solicitors today

At Foys, our family law solicitors understand the importance of legal family matters and are committed to ensuring the best solutions for you and your family.

Read More

Changes to divorce law coming in 2022

April 6th of April 2022 will see the biggest change to divorce law in England and Wales since that Divorce Reform Act was passed in 1969.

Read More

covid-19 regulations for landlords

Everything commercial landlords should know about COVID-19 regulations

COVID-19 has had a huge effect on every industry but there can be no doubt that commercial landlordism has been dealt one of the toughest hands.

Read More

parenting through separation

New free parenting guide offered to separating families in Doncaster

Foys Solicitors is offering the guide for free to local families who are divorcing or separating. The Parenting Through Separation Guide is written by family professionals and advises parents of how to put their children first during a separation.

Read More

Building better landlord relationships with commercial tenants

How commercial landlords can create better relationships with their tenants

Building a good relationship with your commercial tenants can not only reduce the amount of legal headaches that come your way every year, but may even benefit your annual revenue, too.

Read More

Marriage breakdown and the impact on children

How to deal with a divorce involving children during COVID-19

There has been a huge surge in divorces during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many couples have struggled with the strain of spending time indoors together and this has been especially hard when they are also living with children.

Read More